Trending Products Indoor Swing Chair - Resin phoenix chair white – HENRY FURNITURE
Trending Products Indoor Swing Chair - Resin phoenix chair white – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
Clear Resin Stacking Phoenix Chair
The Clear Resin Phoenix Chair is the hottest chair in the industry. It is a heavy-duty grade, clear phoenix chair with reduced lines and a smoother, clearer appearance .
Clear Phoenix Chair Product Information:
· The version of the clear phoenix chair: super clear with fewer lines for a near invisible appearance.
· Chair frame is made of K-Resin (highest quality resin).
· No sanding, repainting or staining needed. Save time and money – reduced maintenance time.
· Perfect for the indoor and outdoor events.
· The resin phoenix chair has a non-stick, anti-static finish.
· Stacks 10 high for better warehouse management.
· UV treated paint prevents fading and discoloration.
· Weight Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 11 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Ships assembled or unassembled (easy to assemble).
· Unassembled chairs provide additional freight savings (less space).
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Pioneer of equine arthroscopic surgery receives award | Antique Vintage Coffee Table
This Furniture Designer’s Showroom Doubles as a Crave-Worthy Ramen Shop | Used Banquet Tables
We emphasize progress and introduce new solutions into the market each year for Trending Products Indoor Swing Chair - Resin phoenix chair white – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: New York , Rwanda , Mauritius , With the goal of "zero defect". To care for the environment, and social returns, care employee social responsibility as own duty. We welcome friends from all over the world to visit and guide us so that we can achieve the win-win goal together.
By Bella from Karachi - 2016.06.22 12:49
The company leader recept us warmly, through a meticulous and thorough discussion, we signed a purchase order. Hope to cooperate smoothly
By King from Las Vegas - 2016.09.26 12:12