PriceList for Bamboo Tv Table - Resin Chiavari chair – HENRY FURNITURE
PriceList for Bamboo Tv Table - Resin Chiavari chair – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
Clear Resin Stacking Chiavari Chair
The Clear Resin Chiavari Chair is the hottest chair in the industry. It is a heavy-duty grade, clear chiavari chair with reduced lines and a smoother, clearer appearance .
Clear Resin Chiavari Chair Product Information:
· The newest version of the clear chiavari chair: super clear with fewer lines for a near invisible appearance.
· Chair frame is made of K-Resin (highest quality resin).
· No sanding, repainting or staining needed. Save time and money – reduced maintenance time.
· Perfect for the indoor and outdoor events.
· The resin chiavari chair has a non-stick, anti-static finish.
· Stacks 10 high for better warehouse management.
· UV treated paint prevents fading and discoloration.
· Extra thick, high-density cushion with double piping and double stitching.
· Weight Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 11 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Chair Height: 36.50″
· Seat Height: 17.25″
· Seat Dimensions: 15.75″ Width x 16.00″ Depth
· Ships assembled or unassembled (easy to assemble).
· Unassembled chairs provide additional freight savings (less space).
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why Choose Resin Chairs?
Benefits Of Using Wooden Chair Plans
To create extra value for customers is our enterprise philosophy; buyer growing is our working chase for PriceList for Bamboo Tv Table - Resin Chiavari chair – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Algeria , Norwegian , Guinea , You can let us know your idea to develop unique design for your own model to prevent too much similar parts in the market! We will offer our best service to satisfy all your needs! Please contact us right away!
By Sabrina from Lithuania - 2015.11.28 16:25
In our cooperated wholesalers, this company has the best quality and reasonable price, they are our first choice.
By Judy from Kazakhstan - 2015.10.09 19:07