Online Exporter Turned Table Legs - Wooden double fish chairs Raw wood – HENRY FURNITURE
Online Exporter Turned Table Legs - Wooden double fish chairs Raw wood – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
· “High-Quality” Rated Hardwood Frame.
· Metal support brackets on all 4 leg connections; not just 2 legs.
· Adhesive injected into all critical joints for stability; cheap chairs don’t have it.
· See the difference…multiple coats of paint for a beautiful protective shell.
· Stacks up to 10 high for efficient space management.
· A solid, one-inch engineered-wood seat that will never break under stress.
· Impact resistant feet at the bottom of each leg to prevent splintering.
· Shipping: We wrap every square inch with a protective foam wrapping.
· Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 9.5 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Chair Height: 36.00“
· Seat Height: 17.00“
· Seat Dimensions: 15.50” Width x 15.50” Depth
· Ships Assembled
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why Choose Resin Chairs?
We normally follow the basic principle "Quality Initial, Prestige Supreme". We've been fully committed to offering our consumers with competitively priced good quality merchandise, prompt delivery and professional support for Online Exporter Turned Table Legs - Wooden double fish chairs Raw wood – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Salt Lake City , Israel , Malaysia , Now, with the development of internet, and the trend of internationalization, we've got decided to extend business to overseas market. With the propose of bringing more profits to oversea customers by providing directly abroad. So we have changed our mind, from home to abroad, hope to give our customers more profit, and looking forward to more chance to make business.
By Irma from Turkmenistan - 2015.09.21 11:01
This manufacturers not only respected our choice and requirements, but also gave us a lot of good suggestions, ultimately， we successfully completed the procurement tasks.
By Lilith from Namibia - 2015.06.18 19:26