Online Exporter Bar High Chair In Outdoor - Wooden double fish chairs silvery – HENRY FURNITURE
Online Exporter Bar High Chair In Outdoor - Wooden double fish chairs silvery – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
· “High-Quality” Rated Hardwood Frame.
· Metal support brackets on all 4 leg connections; not just 2 legs.
· Adhesive injected into all critical joints for stability; cheap chairs don’t have it.
· See the difference…multiple coats of paint for a beautiful protective shell.
· Stacks up to 10 high for efficient space management.
· A solid, one-inch engineered-wood seat that will never break under stress.
· Impact resistant feet at the bottom of each leg to prevent splintering.
· Shipping: We wrap every square inch with a protective foam wrapping.
· Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 9.5 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Chair Height: 36.00“
· Seat Height: 17.00“
· Seat Dimensions: 15.50” Width x 15.50” Depth
· Ships Assembled
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Tennessee man extradited to Citrus County to face child-pornography charges | Crime & Courts | Wood Design Dining Chair
Luxury interior design: how to live like a millionaire | Professtional Design Morden Chair
We have now probably the most innovative production equipment, experienced and qualified engineers and workers, regarded high quality control systems and also a friendly expert income team pre/after-sales support for Online Exporter Bar High Chair In Outdoor - Wooden double fish chairs silvery – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: South Korea , Moldova , Barcelona , We will not only continuously introduce technical guidance of experts from both home and abroad, but also develop the new and advanced products constantly to satisfactorily meet the needs of our clients all over the world.
By Nana from Singapore - 2016.09.22 11:32
It's really lucky to find such a professional and responsible manufacturer, the product quality is good and delivery is timely, very nice.
By Raymond from Sevilla - 2016.11.01 17:04