OEM Factory for Versailles Chair - Wooden double fish chairs Fruit wood – HENRY FURNITURE
OEM Factory for Versailles Chair - Wooden double fish chairs Fruit wood – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
· “High-Quality” Rated Hardwood Frame.
· Metal support brackets on all 4 leg connections; not just 2 legs.
· Adhesive injected into all critical joints for stability; cheap chairs don’t have it.
· See the difference…multiple coats of paint for a beautiful protective shell.
· Stacks up to 10 high for efficient space management.
· A solid, one-inch engineered-wood seat that will never break under stress.
· Impact resistant feet at the bottom of each leg to prevent splintering.
· Shipping: We wrap every square inch with a protective foam wrapping.
· Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 9.5 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Chair Height: 36.00“
· Seat Height: 17.00“
· Seat Dimensions: 15.50” Width x 15.50” Depth
· Ships Assembled
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Cafe du Monde and 230 Fifth Are the Most-Instagrammed Restaurants in the U.S. | Factory Bar Tiffany Chair
Peggy Ann Rohde and Gilbert Rohde: Herman Miller once sold modern furniture as an alternative to hours of tedious housework — Quartzy Search Logged out clock_light popular_light obsessions_light souvenirs_light editions_light | Wood Design Dining Chair
We emphasize progress and introduce new merchandise into the market each and every year for OEM Factory for Versailles Chair - Wooden double fish chairs Fruit wood – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Leicester , Salt Lake City , Italy , We have the best products and professional sales and technical team.With the development of our company, we are able to provide customers best products, good technical support, perfect after-sales service.
By Cherry from Zimbabwe - 2016.08.21 14:13
This supplier's raw material quality is stable and reliable, has always been in accordance with the requirements of our company to provide the goods that quality meet our requirements.
By Cara from Barbados - 2015.12.05 13:53