Manufactur standard Party Bar Tiffany Chair - Wooden double fish chairs Fruit wood – HENRY FURNITURE
Manufactur standard Party Bar Tiffany Chair - Wooden double fish chairs Fruit wood – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
· “High-Quality” Rated Hardwood Frame.
· Metal support brackets on all 4 leg connections; not just 2 legs.
· Adhesive injected into all critical joints for stability; cheap chairs don’t have it.
· See the difference…multiple coats of paint for a beautiful protective shell.
· Stacks up to 10 high for efficient space management.
· A solid, one-inch engineered-wood seat that will never break under stress.
· Impact resistant feet at the bottom of each leg to prevent splintering.
· Shipping: We wrap every square inch with a protective foam wrapping.
· Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 9.5 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Chair Height: 36.00“
· Seat Height: 17.00“
· Seat Dimensions: 15.50” Width x 15.50” Depth
· Ships Assembled
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Marcel Breuer: the Bauhaus furniture master with a passion for architecture | Professtional Design Morden Chair
Carl Hansen & Son opens loft-style showroom in San Francisco | Wood Design Dining Chair
We thinks what buyers think, the urgency of urgency to act during the interests of a purchaser position of theory, allowing for much better high-quality, reduced processing costs, charges are more reasonable, won the new and outdated consumers the support and affirmation for Manufactur standard Party Bar Tiffany Chair - Wooden double fish chairs Fruit wood – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Switzerland , Seattle , America , We strive for excellence, constant improvement and innovation, is committed to make us the "customer trust" and the "first choice of engineering machinery accessories brand" suppliers. Choose us, sharing a win-win situation!
By Judy from Puerto Rico - 2015.12.25 12:43
We feel easy to cooperate with this company, the supplier is very responsible, thanks.There will be more in-depth cooperation.
By Sabrina from Mali - 2015.11.04 10:32