High reputation Armrest Wooden Dining Chair - Wooden double fish chairs silvery – HENRY FURNITURE
High reputation Armrest Wooden Dining Chair - Wooden double fish chairs silvery – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
· “High-Quality” Rated Hardwood Frame.
· Metal support brackets on all 4 leg connections; not just 2 legs.
· Adhesive injected into all critical joints for stability; cheap chairs don’t have it.
· See the difference…multiple coats of paint for a beautiful protective shell.
· Stacks up to 10 high for efficient space management.
· A solid, one-inch engineered-wood seat that will never break under stress.
· Impact resistant feet at the bottom of each leg to prevent splintering.
· Shipping: We wrap every square inch with a protective foam wrapping.
· Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 9.5 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Chair Height: 36.00“
· Seat Height: 17.00“
· Seat Dimensions: 15.50” Width x 15.50” Depth
· Ships Assembled
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
14 Designers Rethink Plastic Waste for PlasticScene at London Design Week | Professtional Design Morden Chair
Limerick to hold All-Ireland final banquet in Citywest Hotel | Factory Bar Tiffany Chair
we are able to supply top quality items, aggressive price and greatest buyer assistance. Our destination is "You come here with difficulty and we offer you a smile to take away" for High reputation Armrest Wooden Dining Chair - Wooden double fish chairs silvery – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Norwegian , Portugal , Jakarta , Regarding quality as survival, prestige as guarantee, innovation as motive force, development along with advanced technology, our group hopes to make progress together with you and make untiring efforts for the bright future of this industry.
By Nicole from Finland - 2016.10.27 12:12
Product variety is complete, good quality and inexpensive, the delivery is fast and transport is security, very good, we are happy to cooperate with a reputable company!
By Nicole from Belarus - 2016.11.29 11:09