Good quality Cheap Plastic Belle Epoque Chair - Resin phoenix chair silvery – HENRY FURNITURE
Good quality Cheap Plastic Belle Epoque Chair - Resin phoenix chair silvery – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
Clear Resin Stacking Phoenix Chair
The Clear Resin Phoenix Chair is the hottest chair in the industry. It is a heavy-duty grade, clear phoenix chair with reduced lines and a smoother, clearer appearance .
Clear Phoenix Chair Product Information:
· The version of the clear phoenix chair: super clear with fewer lines for a near invisible appearance.
· Chair frame is made of K-Resin (highest quality resin).
· No sanding, repainting or staining needed. Save time and money – reduced maintenance time.
· Perfect for the indoor and outdoor events.
· The resin phoenix chair has a non-stick, anti-static finish.
· Stacks 10 high for better warehouse management.
· UV treated paint prevents fading and discoloration.
· Weight Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 11 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Ships assembled or unassembled (easy to assemble).
· Unassembled chairs provide additional freight savings (less space).
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Benefits Of Using Wooden Chair Plans
With this motto in mind, we have become one of the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for Good quality Cheap Plastic Belle Epoque Chair - Resin phoenix chair silvery – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Hongkong , belarus , Mexico , Our company warmly invites domestic and overseas customers to come and negotiate business with us. Let us join hands to create a brilliant tomorrow! We are looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely to achieve a win-win situation. We promise to try our best to provide you with high quality and efficient services.
By Sabrina from Netherlands - 2016.11.20 15:58
The product classification is very detailed that can be very accurate to meet our demand, a professional wholesaler.
By Philipppa from Canada - 2015.12.28 15:18