factory Outlets for Acrylic Napoleon Chair - Wooden double fish chairs silvery – HENRY FURNITURE
factory Outlets for Acrylic Napoleon Chair - Wooden double fish chairs silvery – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
· “High-Quality” Rated Hardwood Frame.
· Metal support brackets on all 4 leg connections; not just 2 legs.
· Adhesive injected into all critical joints for stability; cheap chairs don’t have it.
· See the difference…multiple coats of paint for a beautiful protective shell.
· Stacks up to 10 high for efficient space management.
· A solid, one-inch engineered-wood seat that will never break under stress.
· Impact resistant feet at the bottom of each leg to prevent splintering.
· Shipping: We wrap every square inch with a protective foam wrapping.
· Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 9.5 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Chair Height: 36.00“
· Seat Height: 17.00“
· Seat Dimensions: 15.50” Width x 15.50” Depth
· Ships Assembled
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Barnes & Noble Looks to In-Store Restaurants for a Boost | Professtional Design Morden Chair
From a Hawaiian Island to a New York Island, and Back | Professtional Design Morden Chair
We're commitment to offer you the competitive price ,remarkable products excellent, also as fast delivery for factory Outlets for Acrylic Napoleon Chair - Wooden double fish chairs silvery – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Manila , Indonesia , London , Actually need to any of those objects be of interest to you, make sure you allow us to know. We'll be delighted to present you a quotation on receipt of one's comprehensive specs. We've our individual specialist R&D enginners to meet any of the requriements, We look forward to receiving your enquires soon and hope to have the chance to work together with you inside the future. Welcome to take a look at our organization.
By Kay from Colombia - 2015.06.18 19:26
The factory technical staff not only have high level of technology, their English level is also very good, this is a great help to technology communication.
By Elsa from Boston - 2016.11.11 11:41