Excellent quality Resin Ballroom Chair - Resin phoenix chair Dark grey – HENRY FURNITURE
Excellent quality Resin Ballroom Chair - Resin phoenix chair Dark grey – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
Clear Resin Stacking Phoenix Chair
The Clear Resin Phoenix Chair is the hottest chair in the industry. It is a heavy-duty grade, clear phoenix chair with reduced lines and a smoother, clearer appearance .
Clear Phoenix Chair Product Information:
· The version of the clear phoenix chair: super clear with fewer lines for a near invisible appearance.
· Chair frame is made of K-Resin (highest quality resin).
· No sanding, repainting or staining needed. Save time and money – reduced maintenance time.
· Perfect for the indoor and outdoor events.
· The resin phoenix chair has a non-stick, anti-static finish.
· Stacks 10 high for better warehouse management.
· UV treated paint prevents fading and discoloration.
· Weight Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 11 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Ships assembled or unassembled (easy to assemble).
· Unassembled chairs provide additional freight savings (less space).
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why Choose Resin Chairs?
We are ready to share our knowledge of marketing worldwide and recommend you suitable products at most competitive prices. So Profi Tools offer you best value of money and we are ready to develop together with Excellent quality Resin Ballroom Chair - Resin phoenix chair Dark grey – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Los Angeles , Rwanda , UK , If you are interested in any of our products and solutions or would like to discuss a custom order, remember to feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
By Gail from Madras - 2016.04.28 15:45
In general, we are satisfied with all aspects, cheap, high-quality, fast delivery and good procuct style, we will have follow-up cooperation!
By Janice from Mozambique - 2016.05.02 18:28