2017 Latest Design Folding Garden Chair Outdoor - Wooden double fish chairs Fruit wood – HENRY FURNITURE
2017 Latest Design Folding Garden Chair Outdoor - Wooden double fish chairs Fruit wood – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
· “High-Quality” Rated Hardwood Frame.
· Metal support brackets on all 4 leg connections; not just 2 legs.
· Adhesive injected into all critical joints for stability; cheap chairs don’t have it.
· See the difference…multiple coats of paint for a beautiful protective shell.
· Stacks up to 10 high for efficient space management.
· A solid, one-inch engineered-wood seat that will never break under stress.
· Impact resistant feet at the bottom of each leg to prevent splintering.
· Shipping: We wrap every square inch with a protective foam wrapping.
· Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 9.5 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Chair Height: 36.00“
· Seat Height: 17.00“
· Seat Dimensions: 15.50” Width x 15.50” Depth
· Ships Assembled
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why Choose Resin Chairs?
Benefits Of Using Wooden Chair Plans
Our company since its inception, always regards product quality as enterprise life, continuously improve production technology, improve product quality and continuously strengthen enterprise total quality management, in strict accordance with the national standard ISO 9001:2000 for 2017 Latest Design Folding Garden Chair Outdoor - Wooden double fish chairs Fruit wood – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bulgaria , Norway , Colombia , With the technology as the core, develop and produce high-quality products according to the diverse needs of the market. With this concept,the company will continue to develop products with high added values and continuously improve products,and will provide many customers with the best products and services!
By Penelope from Leicester - 2016.12.19 11:10
Staff is skilled, well-equipped, process is specification, products meet the requirements and delivery is guaranteed, a best partner!
By Dawn from Guatemala - 2015.09.16 11:31