18 Years Factory High Back Chair - Resin Chiavari chair – HENRY FURNITURE
18 Years Factory High Back Chair - Resin Chiavari chair – HENRY FURNITURE Detail:
Clear Resin Stacking Chiavari Chair
The Clear Resin Chiavari Chair is the hottest chair in the industry. It is a heavy-duty grade, clear chiavari chair with reduced lines and a smoother, clearer appearance .
Clear Resin Chiavari Chair Product Information:
· The newest version of the clear chiavari chair: super clear with fewer lines for a near invisible appearance.
· Chair frame is made of K-Resin (highest quality resin).
· No sanding, repainting or staining needed. Save time and money – reduced maintenance time.
· Perfect for the indoor and outdoor events.
· The resin chiavari chair has a non-stick, anti-static finish.
· Stacks 10 high for better warehouse management.
· UV treated paint prevents fading and discoloration.
· Extra thick, high-density cushion with double piping and double stitching.
· Weight Capacity (static vertical load): 500 lbs.
· Chair Weight: 11 lbs. (Ultra-light, Ultra-Strong Design)
· Chair Height: 36.50″
· Seat Height: 17.25″
· Seat Dimensions: 15.75″ Width x 16.00″ Depth
· Ships assembled or unassembled (easy to assemble).
· Unassembled chairs provide additional freight savings (less space).
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Why Choose Resin Chairs?
We have been convinced that with joint attempts, the business enterprise between us will bring us mutual benefits. We could guarantee you product or service good quality and aggressive value for 18 Years Factory High Back Chair - Resin Chiavari chair – HENRY FURNITURE, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Atlanta , India , Kuwait , Our market share of our products has greatly increased yearly. If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future. We are looking forward to your inquiry and order.
By Eileen from Borussia Dortmund - 2015.12.28 15:18
This manufacturer can keep improving and perfecting products and service, it is in line with the rules of market competition, a competitive company.
By John from Madagascar - 2015.09.12 17:18